Punchestown Irish National Hunt Festival, Co. Kildare
Tue, 25 – Sat, 29 April 2017
This is the highlight of the Irish racing calendar. Nowadays it is simply referred to as ‘Punchestown’ and is one of the premier Racing Festivals in the British Isles. The Irish are renowned for their friendly and hospitable nature and there is no better place than the unique atmosphere of Punchestown to experience this.
Punchestown Festival – tailor-made flexible package by air
Academy Plaza Hotel, Dublin 1 – Superior 3 Star
Best Western Premier Academy Plaza Hotel – located in the centre of the city (just off O'Connell Street) and convenient for public transport, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants and pubs. Approx. one hour's drive from Punchestown. Discounted car parking close by. A warm welcome awaits!
Price from £575 per person sharing, based on two travelling:
|No. of Nights||2||3||4||5|
|Price p.p.s. from||£575||£725||£875||£1025|
|No. of days racing||2||3||4||5|
|Single Supplement per night: £39|
|Extra night: £70 per person sharing|
|Minimum Stay: Two Nights- start any night from Tuesday to Friday|
Punchestown Festival Short Break includes:
- Return direct flight from mainland Britain to Dublin - *based on a restricted budget fare
- One checked in bag (weight to be advised) and pre-booked seat**
- Bed and full Irish breakfast in a twin/double en-suite room at The Academy Plaza Hotel
- Festival Admission/Reserved Enclosure Badge
- Escorted daily transfers shared with other racegoers between hotel and racecourse
- Not included:
- Single Supplement: £39 per night
- Any other meals, drinks, refreshments, bets, phone calls, gratuities, etc.
- Travel insurance – please click for details
* Subject to availability and excludes Heathrow – other routes including Heathrow on request and supplements may apply
** £30 discount for travel with Hand Luggage (limits apply and will be advised)
We can amend this package if you wish to arrive in advance of the Festival or extend your stay.
We will arrange a flight so that you arrive at Dublin Airport by 10.00 a.m. approx.
Transfer details will be included with your confirmed itinerary and cover the following:
Day of arrival – transfer to Hotel from Dublin Airport – if arriving on Tues, Wed or Thurs. Daily return transfers from hotel to Punchestown Racecourse for each day that you have booked racing. We aim to arrive at the track at least one hour before the first race and leave 30 minutes after the last race. Transfers between hotel and Punchestown take approximately one hour. Please note that on day of departure we do not provide a transfer to Dublin Airport.
Return Transfer only option available – £35 return from Dublin City to Punchestown – must be pre-booked Tel: 01372 451910 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to book your own flights and/or Festival Admission, price reductions are available – please ask.
Punchestown Festival Tailor-Made Itinerary – Fly-Drive or by Sea with own car
We will be happy to arrange a tailor-made stay for the Festival in the Co Kildare area featuring Hotels, B & B or Self-Catering homes. Please ask us for a costing.